- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin Detroit Diesel 6V-92DDEC 625-hp Diesel Engine's with 500 hours (Digital Display Units for Engine's). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Washer/Dryer, Central Vacuum, Complete Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), Helm Heat/Defrost, Kohler 13.5kw Generator (614 hours), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Ice-Maker, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A good-selling yacht, the 500 Sundancer (called the 480 Sundancer in 1990-91) was one of the largest sportcruisers on the market during her 1990's production years. With her long foredeck and sleek profile, the 500 combined luxury and extravagance in what was once a state-of-the-art package. Her sheer size is impressive enough, but it's the expansive, high-style interior that caused first-time viewers to catch their breath. Here, laid out on a single level and presenting a panorama of curved bulkheads and designer furnishings, the Sundancer's accommodation's rival those of a small motor yacht. There are two private staterooms, two heads (each with a stall shower), a plush U-shaped sofa aft, and a wide-open salon with excellent headroom throughout. The cockpit--with its triple companion seat, full wet bar, and circular lounge seating--can seat a small crowd. Additional features include a reverse sport arch, wide sidedecks, and a huge engine room.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 34,500
- Total Power: 625 Cruising Speed: 28-knots Max Speed: 32-knots
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 68
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard) Forward Head w/Access via Forward Stateroom (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin to Port w/Privacy Door Guest Cabin Hanging Locker Forward Guest Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Large Settee in Salon w/Cocktail Table Entertainment Center to Port w/Television / Stereo System Washer/Dryer Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Trash Compactor Refrigerator / Freezer (Full-Size) 3-Burner Stove (Electric) Microwave/Convection Oven Lazy Susan Glass/Beverage Storage Lower Swing-Out Bar Cabinet
- Compass Raytheon Ray 202 VHF Marine Radio w/Hailer Sum Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) DDEC Digital Display Units for Both Engine's Raytheon Raychart 600XX GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon R41XX Radar Raytheon Raypilot 650 Autopilot
- (7) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Kohler 13.5kw Generator (614 hours) w/Sound Box
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Radar Arch Dockside Pressure Water Connection Dockside Phone/Cable TV Connection Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Complete Cockpit Enclosure) Ni-Bral 4-Blade Propellers Glendinning Electronic Engine Sync. FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.