- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magums
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 350-cid 300-hp MerCruiser Magnum Engines (Inboard V-Drives) with only 385 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Aluminum Radar Arch, Windlass, Vacuflush Head, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player and Helm Mounted Control, Complete Electronics Package (Garmin 3010C GPS/Chartplotter, Autohelm Tridata, VHF, etc.), and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking cruiser with modest fishing amenities appeals to anglers more concerned with family-friendly accommodation's than hard-core fish-ability. Ros storage was standard; optional fishing package included bait-prep station with live-well, aluminum arch, cockpit toerails. Mid-cabin interior with full galley, convertible dinette, enclosed head, sleeps six. Well-finished boat was built to last. Twin 260hp MerCruiser I/Os cruise at 22 knots (35 knots top); TWIN 300hp V-drive inboards cruise at 22 knots and hit 32 knots wide open.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,300
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 230 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard Convertible Dinette to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity & Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Single Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 3010C (Color) GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon ST60 Tridata (Depth, Speed, Trip) Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Helm Mounted Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2007) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug w/Shorepower Cord 12v Cockpit / Cabin Lighting
- Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Windlass Aluminum Radar Arch Transom Shower (1) Forward Deck Hatch Transom Door Power Windshield Vent Transom Storage Locker
- Trim Tabs Tilt Steering Wheel Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Original Owner Co2 Detector Inboard V-Drives Halon Fire System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Jon Gniatczyk directly at (586) 907-6668 for additional information or to schedule a showing.