- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND IN VERY GOOD CONDITION THIS 1992 CARVER 3257 MONTEGO OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR OVERNIGHTING AND OR EXTENDED CRUISING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's (V-Drives) with only 600 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Windlass Anchor, Dripless Shaft Logs, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), Complete Canvas Package (Bimini Top, Camper Top, Screens), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Full-beam interior sleeps six, features private forward stateroom, four-person convertible dinette, compact galley with under-counter refrigerator, double-entry head with stall shower. Roomy bi-level cockpit features L-shaped companion seat, numerous stowage compartments, walk-through transom. Twin 270hp V-drive gas engines will cruise at 18-20 knots (just under 30 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 13,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 192 Fresh Water: 92 Holding: 20
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Window Convertible Dinette to Starboard Lounge to Port Head (Electric Flush) w/Sink, Vanity & Stall Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat 6'4" Interior Headroom!
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator AC/DC Microwave Oven 2-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass (KVH Digital) VHF Marine Radio Dart Sum Log / Depth Sounder Raytheon GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar (Open Array)
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2008) Battery Switch Battery Charger (Pro Marine 35-AMP) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/(2) Cords
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Forward Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Sun Pad (Removable) Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Complete Canvas Package (Bimini Top, Camper Top, Screens) Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dripless Shaft Logs Fuel Tank Selector Vales FRESHWATER RUN ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.