- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 6-71 485-hp Detroit Diesel Engine's with only 300 hours since major overhaul. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Washer/Dryer, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Exterior Imron Paint Finish ($15k), Aft/Deck & Fly-Bridge Hard-Tops, Epoxy Bottom w/VC-Offshore Paint, Upgraded / Larger Swim Platform, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exterior finish shows in above average condition, canvas in excellent condition as are exterior soft goods (upholstery), etc. Engine's both completely rebuilt with 300 hours since major overhaul.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Aft cabin version of Ocean's 46 Sport-fisherman (1983 to 1985) delivered space, performance at an attractive price. Originally offered with twin-stateroom, galley down interior, alternate three-stateroom layout became available in 1985. Notable features include teak interior cabinets, protected aft deck with wing doors, central vacuum system, washer/dryer, garbage disposal. A fast ride compared with most 1980s-era motor-yachts, she'll cruise in the low 20s (26-27 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 40,000
- Total Power: 485 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 480 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 80
- Note: Interior Configuration is a "Plan A" Layout. Forward VIP Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward VIP Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers / Drawer Storage Forward VIP Stateroom Entertainment Center to Starboard (See Photos) Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones) Washer / Dryer Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Port w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Pull-Out Sofa Bed) Salon Wet-Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Forward to Port Salon w/Barrel Chair Forward to Port Salon Entertainment Center Forward to Starboard Salon w/Barrel Chair Aft to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Lockers & LOTS of Drawer Storage! Aft / Master Stateroom Television w/Bose Surround Sound Audio Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Trash Compactor Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) w/Oven Microwave Oven Dishwasher
- Danforth Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio Navigator Sum Log Navigator Depth Sounder Data Marine GPS Northstar Chartplotter Northstar Radar Autohelm Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player /CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord & Cablemaster System Westerbeke Generator Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit w/Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Aft Deck Table Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Hard-Top's Upgraded Larger Swim Platform
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom (Bottom Striped and Epoxy Paint w/Interlux Epoxy; VC-Offshore Bottom Paint) Canvas (Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge Full Enclosure) Engine Sync. Horn (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs $15k Imron Paint Job CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.