- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS LIGHTLY USED 1992 CARVER 33 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL 0R EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's with 584 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Head's (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure w/Aft-Deck Enclosure), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New refrigerator, New A/C control panels, New Hot water tank, New aft head, New Tri-data and transducer, New isinglass in 10 panels, New batteries (3), New battery charger, Props balanced and tuned for optimum fuel economy and performance.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Full-bodied mini-motoryacht gave 1990s owners good value for the money. Few other 33-footers can match her for interior volume. Highlights include double staterooms fore and aft, roomy salon with large windows, well-equipped galley with upright refrigerator, four-place dinette. Very good engine room access. Twin 300-hp gas inboards cruise at 18 knots with a top speed in the mid 20s. Called the Carver 33 Aft Cabin in 1991 to 1992; 350 Aft Cabin in 1993 to 1994.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 16,600
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 18-knots Max Speed: 24-27 knots
- Fuel: 220 Fresh Water: 81 Holding: 36
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Barrel Chair to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Lockers to Port/Starboard Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Ice-Maker Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol/Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Generator
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Hard-Top Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure & Aft-Deck Enclosure) Horn Dockside City Water Connection Remote Control Spotlight GREAT LAKES FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.