- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED -- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!
NICELY EQUIPPED; PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS WELL CARED FOR 1969 CHRIS-CRAFT 310 COMMANDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 350-cid 230-hp Chris Craft Gas Engine's (Starboard Engine Rebuild w/Only 84 Hours; Port Engine w/865 Original Hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Portable) w/Vanity/Sink, New Cabin Interior (Upholstery) w/New Interior Carpeting, Canvas Package (NEW 2004) (Fly-Bridge Helm & Seat Covers, Window Covers, Aft Cockpit Drop Curtain w/Slant-Back Cover), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Available separately; Tri-Axle Trailer (+ $2,000.00)...Note w/boat on trailer total height is 15' 6". Also included: (2)-Spare Propellers, Custom Winter Cover. Bottom in excellent condition. Decks in excellent condition. Engine's / bilge clean and in good order. Great opportunity, must see to appreciate!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,500
- Total Power: 230 Cruising Speed: 23-knots Max Speed: 33-35 knots
- Fuel: 200 Holding: 5
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Lower Helm to Port w/Helm Chair Settee to Starboard Head (Portable) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Pressure Water System Stove (Alcohol / Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Selector Switch (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen
- Trim Tabs Copper Color Bottom Paint (Interlux) NEWER Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Helm & Seat Covers, Window Covers, Aft Cockpit Drop Curtain & Slant-Back Canvas) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn NEW 2004; Interior & Exterior Upholstery & Interior Carpeting Starboard Engine Rebuild @ 798 Hours; Port Engine Original w/865 Original Hours Full Documentation Available Both Carb's Rebuilt CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.