- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Custom Built 502's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!!
LESS ENGINE'S & STERNDRIVES BOAT AVAILABLE @ $60,000.00
AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE...THIS CUSTOM 28 ADVANTAGE SPORT CATAMARAN IS A ONE OF A KIND! THE CUSTOM FEATURES AND UPGRADES ARE EXTENSIVE AND ARE BETTER DESCRIBED IN THE FULL SPECS PORTION OF THIS OFFERING. BE SURE TO INQUIRE ON OUR LOW INTEREST FINANCING W/LOW RATES AND EXTENDED TERMS!
Delivered new in 2003 this 2002 model year 28 Sport Catamaran features Twin 800-hp custom built engines with only 10 original engine hours! Custom paint, a custom tri-axle trailer, stereo w/cd player, and a list a mechanical upgrades for to long to list make this a rare find! Be sure to view the full specs for additional information. More photos to follow. ***Shown by appointment only.
An insert from the Advantage Boats Website:
"When it comes time to talk performance, nobody speaks the language any better than Advantage. Feast your eyes on the all-new 28' Sport Cat, an advanced air entrapment style hull designed to maximize the performance potential of today's modern and efficient stern drive packages, Incredible stability ... electrifying speed...precise handling, every thing about the new 28' Sport Cat is exciting and fun to drive. And for colors and graphics, allow your imagination to run wild. PowerBoat Magazine 1999 Cat of the Year."
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Displacement: 3350
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 65 Max Speed: 119
- Fuel: (2) 60 gal. tanks
- Finished Cabin w/Courtesy Lighting Acrylic Cabin Door King Size Bed
- AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Power Accessory Panel 100-AMP Alternators
- Custom Built 502 Chevrolet Engines Rated @ 800-hp each Mega Blowers Intercoolers Keith Echert Racing Mounts Polished Engine Pulley's (4) Dial-A-Jet Custom Red Windshield Remoted Water Pumps Low Water Pick-Ups Full Hydralic Steering CMI S/S 4 1/2 Big Tube S/S Exhaust Stainless Steel Oil Coolers Stainless Steel Sea Strainers Stainless Steel Props
- Custom Tri-Axle Trailer Cockpit Cover Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Custom Cockpit Upholstery Composite Cored Bottom Plush Marine Carpet Custom Hand Lamination
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.