- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's with only 590 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Par Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible Top, Camper Top w/Screens), Epoxy Bottom w/VC-17 Bottom Paint, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner vessel. Par electric flush head is new w/new waste tank & hoses. Spare propeller shaft. All misc. accessories included; Anchors, lines, fenders, etc.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular inboard express from 1980s combined comfortable accommodation's with expansive, wide-open cockpit. Generous 12' 1" beam permits spacious interior -- updated in 1986 -- with convertible dinette, full-size galley, double berth forward. Single-level cockpit is suitable for fishing. Note wide side decks, windshield vents, good engine access. Bolt-on swim platform became standard in 1986. Deep-V hull can handle a pretty good chop. Twin 350hp gas inboards will cruise at 20 knots (close to 30 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,560
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 25-27 MPH
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 40
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth w/Drawer Storage Settee / Couch (Converts to Berth) w/Dining / Cocktail Table Television w/DVD Player (NEW) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (16,000 btu)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven (NEW)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord & Y-Adapter
- Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Wood Cockpit Table
- Trim Tabs Interlux Epoxy Bottom w/VC-17 Bottom Paint Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible Top, Camper Top w/Screens) New Electric Flush Head w/New Waste Tank & Hoses Lines, Fenders, Anchor -- Included Halon Fire System Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (Air) (1) Spare Propeller & Shaft ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER RUN ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.