- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION. OWNER IS GETTING OUT OF BOATING. BRING OFFERS! THIS 1991 SEA RAY SUNSPORT IS NICELY EQUIPPED AND BOASTING NUMEROUS UPDATES / UPGRADES. -- MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! THIS BOAT IS VERY CLEAN AND READY TO GO! PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives (w/Drive-Showers & Stainless Propellers) and 400 total boat hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (Single Zone), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum, MerCruiser Quicksilver Generator, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin 498 GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar R21X, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Remote, Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Cockpit Enclosure), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New Hull Graphics. (2) Sets of Stainless Steel Propellers. Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets. Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 12,500
- Total Power: 415 Cruising Speed: 32-knots Max Speed: 44-knots
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 28 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Hanging Storage Locker Drawer Storage Settee (U-Shape) Mid-Ship Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Garmin 498 GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon R21X Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Remote Control
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (30-AMP) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(1) Cord MerCruiser Quicksilver Generator Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Cockpit Enclosure) Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Engine Sync. (3) Windshield Wiper (2) Spare Propellers (Stainless Steel) Bravo I Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar & Drive Showers Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Michael Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 for additional information or to schedule a showing.