- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 350-hp Crusader Gas Engines with only 420 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum Log, GPS, etc.), New Batteries in 2006, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced in 1989 as a replacement for Silverton's previous 34 Convertible, this new, more rakish Silverton 34 lasted only two years before being replaced herself with an updated model in 1991. She was built on a better-riding hull than her predecessor with additional fuel capacity and an improved bottom design for improved headsea performance. Like all Silverton boats, hull construction is solid fiberglass. With her extended deckhouse and small cockpit, it's clear she was built with family cruising in mind rather than fishing. The interior of the 34 will sleep six in three separate areas--the salon sofa and dinette convert to sleep two each, and an island berth is located in the private stateroom forward. While the salon dimensions aren't overly generous, large wraparound windows and excellent headroom add to the impression of space. If the cockpit seems small, the flybridge--with the helm forward--is big for a 34-footer. Standard 350-hp Crusader inboard gas engines will cruise the Silverton 34 Convertible at 19-20 knots and reach a top speed in the high 20s.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 13,500
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 18-20 knots Max Speed: 27-30 knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 28 Holding: 40
- Forward Island Style Berth Forward Berth Port/Starboard Storage Compartments Forward Bert Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers 13" TV/VCR Dinette Forward to Port -- Converts to Double Berth Sofa to Starboard in Main Salon -- Converts to Double Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator Alcohol/Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon RC420 GPS (Needs Chip) Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player
- (2) Batteries (Deep-Cycle, NEW 2006) Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door (1) Forward Deck Hatch Large Aft Deck w/Sliding Door to Salon Fender Holders Flybridge Bimini Top
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Horn FRESHWATER USE ONLY Propellers Re-Edged 2007 Anodes Replaced 2007
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Jon Gniatczyk directly at (586) 907-6668 for additional information or to schedule a showing.