- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chrysler 318-cid 240-hp Gas Engine's with only 839 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Lower Helm Station, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Screens, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, (2) Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 12-years. Updates include but are not limited to the following: Hunter Douglas Blinds, Newer Interior Upholstery, New Interior Curtains, New Starboard Carburator. Sale includes all owners manuals, lines/fenders/(2) anchors/(2) water hoses/(2) shorepower cords. Truly a must see!
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 10,500
- Total Power: 240 Cruising Speed: 22-knots Max Speed: 28-30 knots
- Fuel: 150 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage to Port Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Manual Flush) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Sofa to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Salon w/(2) Chairs to Port Lower Helm Forward to Port Television NEWER Interior Upholstery NEWER Window Treatments Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) 2-Burner Microwave Oven (NEWER)
- Note: Upper / lower station w/dual electronics. Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio (2) Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Switch (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cords (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit (Teak) (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Fender Holders Port Hole Windows w/Screens (2) Aft Deck Chairs Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder NEW Aft Deck Sole
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Screens (2) Windshield Wipers (2) Spare Propellers Horn Dockside City Water Connection Boat Manuals Hunter Douglas Interior Blinds New Window Curtains Lines, Fenders, (2) Anchors, (2) Water Hoses, (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Cord's Current Owner of 12-Years Inside Heated Stored for Winters FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.