- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
MOTIVATED SELLER HAS PRICED THIS WELL EQUIPPED 350 AFT CABIN TO SELL -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454XL-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engines with very light usage. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Full Canvas, Full Galley, Sleeping for as many as eight, and much more. An excellent platform for overnighting and or extended cruising. Seller is motivated and will review all offers.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Full-bodied mini-motoryacht gave 1990s owners good value for the money. Few other 33-footers can match her for interior volume. Highlights include double staterooms fore and aft, roomy salon with large windows, well-equipped galley with upright refrigerator, four-place dinette. Very good engine room access. Twin 300-hp gas inboards cruise at 18 knots with a top speed in the mid 20s. Called the Carver 33 Aft Cabin in 1991 to 1992; 350 Aft Cabin in 1993 to 1994.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Displacement: 16,600
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 220 Fresh Water: 81 Holding: 36
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Head w/Vanity & Sink Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) Aft Stateroom Aft Stateroom Private Head w/Stall Shower Large Salon w/Sofa TV/VCR in Salon Convertible Dinette to Starboard
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven 3-Burner Cooktop w/Oven Lots of Storage!!
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS Dart IV Unit Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player Engine Sync. 575 Loran C
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs w/Cord 12v Courtesy Lighting
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door Aft Deck Hardtop Remote Control Spotlight Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Radar Arch Dockside Water Connection
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (2) Carbon Monoxide Detectors Dual Trumpet Horns Bottom Paint FRESHWATER USE ONLY. Bimini Top w/Enclosure Aft Deck Enclosure (10) Life Jackets (2) Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.