- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 2000 SEA RAY 460 SUNDANCER OFFERS A TURN-KEY PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 450-hp Cummins Diesel Engine's with 775 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Stall-Shower in Forward Head, Central Vacuum, Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbke Generator (547 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter, Color Radar, Autopilot, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod Connection (Note Cockpit Remote), Bose Lifestyle System in Salon w/Surround Sound, Cockpit Wet-Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Forward / Aft Bimini's & Enclosure w/Strada-Glass) in 2008. New Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting in 2008. Exterior finish is in above average condition. Boat is inside stored all summer as photographed.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
One of the largest American-built mid-cabin cruisers on the market the Sea Ray 460 Sundancer is an impressive yacht with a rakish profile and luxurious accommodations. While her styling is a little more sedate than most European counterparts, a wide beam and an expansive two-stateroom, two-head floor-plan provide the 460 with cabin dimensions that European imports--with their relatively narrow beams--can only envy. Sea Ray interiors are among the best in the business and the accommodations of the 460 are impressive in every respect. A washer/dryer combo is built into the mid stateroom where the sofa--like the salon sofa--converts into a sleeper at the touch of a button. The forward head is huge, and the salon is large enough to entertain a small crowd. In the cockpit, the facing aft settees convert electrically into a huge sun-pad, and a gas-assist hatch provides access to the engine room. Additional features include underwater exhausts & foredeck sun-pad.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 28,000
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 21-23 knots Max Speed: 27-28 knots
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 60
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Starboard Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Television to Port Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Settee w/Reclining Chair Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Aft / Mid-Cabin Couch Converts to Berth Electronically Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cherry Wood (Vitracore) Interior Package Bose Lifestyle Sound System Central Vacuum System Interior Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) 3-Burner Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Raydata) Speed/Depth/Trip-Log GPS Chartplotter Raytheon RL80C (Color) Radar Raytheon Raypilot 650 Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod Connection / Cockpit Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord & Glendenning Power Cable Master Westerbeke Generator (547 Hours) Emergency Start System
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens / Privacy Shade Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Aft Cockpit Bench Seat Converts Electronically to Sun-Pad Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Forward Deck Sun-Pad Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2008) Transom Shower Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Dockside City Water Connection
- Canvas Package (NEW 2008): Helm Cover, Forward / Aft Bimini's, Full Enclosure w/Strata-Glass Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Freshwater Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Glendinning Engine Sync. Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs 2ND OWNER OF 7-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.