- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS WELL CARED FOR 1987 TROJAN 10.8 METER SEDAN -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's (Electronic Ignitions) with 900 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Updated Cabin Interior (2003), Epoxy Bottom w/Fresh Paint (2007), Bright Work Professionally Refinished, and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stretched version of Trojan's earlier 10 Meter Sedan (1982 to 1989) boasts larger cockpit, increased fuel capacity. Standard single-stateroom interior with expansive salon was updated in 1989 to include a stall shower in the head -- A modification that took some elbow space out of the bow stateroom. Two-stateroom floorplan also became available in 1989. Standard 350hp gas engines cruise at 17-18 knots and reach a top speed in the mid 20s.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 15,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 17-18 knots Max Speed: 24-27 knots
- Fuel: 325 Fresh Water: 55 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Island Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage to Starboard 13" Television w/VCR Convertible Dinette Forward to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Large Salon w/Convertilbe Sofa to Port Snack Bar w/(2) Bar Stools Forward to Port
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Engine Sync. Radar (Currently Not Operational) Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (Multiple Interior Volume Controls)
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Remote Control Spotlight Washdown Pump Aft Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Cooler to Port Canvas Sun Screen on Forward Windshield Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Fender Holders (1) Forward Deck Hatch (2) Forward Deck Skylights 2-Step Removable Teak Boarding Ladder (2) Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package: Bridge Mooring Cover / Bimini Top Cabin Interior Updated (2005) Closed Cooled Engines Electronic Ignitions Epoxy Bottom / Fresh Paint (2007) Tape Striping (New 2004) FRESHWATER USE ONLY!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.