- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!
AN EXCELLENT VESSEL FOR OVERNIGHITNG AND OR EXTENDED CRUISING THIS 360 AFT CABIN IS A MUST SEE!! BE SURE TO INQUIRE WITH OUR SALES OFFICE REGARDING OUR LOW INTEREST EXTEDNED TERM FINANCING PROGRAMS!!
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 350-cid 270-hp Crusader Gas Engine's. Features include but are not limited to: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Windlass, 6.5kw Onan Generator, Full Galley, Sleeping Accomodations for as many as six and more! Please see full specs for complete listing details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A very popular boat during her late 1980's production years, the Sea Ray 360 Aft Cabin was built on a "dual mode" hull capable of trawler-style economy at 7-8 knot displacement speeds while still able to achieve planing-speed performance. She rides on a low-deadrise, solid fiberglass hull with propeller pockets, moderate beam, and a shallow, full-length keel. The 360's interior is somewhat unusual in that twin single berths were standard in the aft cabin(a double berth was optional). The galley is down, seperated from the salon by a serving counter, and a portside lower helm was a popular option. Teak cabinets and paneling and vinyl overheads highlight the interior. Topside, wide sidedecks make it easy to get around, and the flybridge is arranged with bench seating aft of the helm. Standard 260-hp Mercruiser gas engines cruiser the 360 Aft Cabin at a modest 15 knots and reach a top speed of 23-24 knots.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Displacement: 15,100
- Total Power: 270 Max Speed: 23-24 knots
- Fuel: 270 Fresh Water: 120 Holding: 60
- Forward Statroom Pull-out Sofa in Salon Aft Stateroom w/Twin Beds & Private Head Forward Head w/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Updated Interior Carpeting
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Princess 3-Burner Stove w/Oven Refrigerator & Freezer Ice Maker
- Compass VHF Radio Depth Sounder Speed Log
- (4) Batteries Battery Switches (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs Battery Charger 6.5kw Onan Generator 12v Lighting
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Open Back Deck (2) Forward Deck Hatches Wide Sidedecks
- Trim Tabs Bridge Mooring Cover w/Bimini & Isin Glass (Newer) Enclosure Interior Carpet (4 yrs. old) Bridge Upholstery (5 yrs. old) Sofa Upholstery (6 yrs. old)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.