- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED -- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND BOASTING NUMEROUS RECENT UPDATES THIS ONE WILL NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with 625 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vac, Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sin/Ice-Maker, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent updated include but are not limited to the following: Newer Canvas Carpet Runners, Newer Propellers, Newer Canvas Package (Full Enclosure), Newer Cockpit Carpeting. Seller is motivated and will review all reasonable offers!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfest bar, faux granited countertops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure sidedecks.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 17,000
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Queen-Size Island Berth Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom TV/VCR to Port Settee to Starboard w/Dining/Cocktail Table & (2) Bar Stools Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) to Port w/Vanity/Sink & Stall Shower (NEW) Canvas Carpet Runners Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink w/Cutting Board Pressurized Water Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Electric Stove Wine Rack Built-in Coffee Maker
- Compass Raytheon Radar Chartplotter / Radar RC70 VHF Marine Radio (New) B&G Depth Sounder B&G Auto Pilot (NEW) AM/FM Stereo System w/MP3/CD Player & Remote Control (NEW) Stereo Speakers
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Plug-in 7.0kw Westerbeke Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord
- Remote Control Spotlight Windlass w/Forward Controls Radar Arch Transom Door Cockpit Wet Bar w/Ice-Maker Extended Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Davits for Tender Hot/Cold Transom Shower (NEWER) Snap-in Snap-out Cockit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs (NEW) Propellers Stainless Windshield Halon Fire System Windshield Defroster Power Helm Heat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.