- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED AND WELL EQUIPPED THIS 1995 SEA RAY 330 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR OVERNIGHTING AND OR EXTENDED CRUISING -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's (V-Drives) with only 340 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar, GPS/Chartplotter, Fishfinder, etc.), Windlass w/Forward Controls, Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder & Weaver Davits, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top Enclosure -- NEW 2006), and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
"An updated version of Sea Ray's original 330 Sundancer the 330 produced from 1995-99 is clearly a more stylish boat with softer exterior lines (note the reverse radar arch)and a slightly modified interior. The hull of the newer 330 is also longer than her predecessor and carries less deadrise (17 degrees vs. 21 degrees) as well as increased fuel. Too, the companionway is more to the center (it was to port on the original 330) which eases entry to the cabin. Belowdecks, the interior follows Sea Ray's standard Sundancer formula with a comfortable mid-cabin aft, a wide open salon with no bulkheads, full galley, and quality fabrics and hardware throughout. In the cockpit, a bench seat at the transom faces an aft-facing seat behind the helm and the gap can be filled to create a double sunpad. Additional features include a transom door, cockpit wet bar, easy engine access, transom storage and wide sidedecks." Powered by twin 7.4-litre V-drive inboards this vessel will cruise at 24 knots and reach a top speed in the neighborhood of 32-33 knots.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,200
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 22-knots Max Speed: 30+ knots
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Berth Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Convertible Dinette to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon L750 Fishfinder Radar (Raytheon -- Closed Array) Raytheon RayStar 390 GPS Raytheon RayChart 601XX Chartplotter
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Emergency Start (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Forward Controls (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Covers & Screens Fiberglass Cockpit Table Power Engine Hatch Lift Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2006) Transom Shower Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Power Windshield Vent Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder & Weaver Davits Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top Enclosure) Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.