- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER IS READY TO REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ON THIS RECENTLY UPDATED 10 METER EXPRESS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.!! LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes bot since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas enignes with 850 original engine hours. Expansive aft deck makes this an excellent boat for entertaining. Popular Mid-Cabin layout offers sleeping accomodations for six. Other features include but are not limited to: Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator, Radar Arch, Remote Spotlight, Radar, New Cockpit Upholstery (2007), New Sunbrella Canvas Package (2007), and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A well-styled boat by the standards of her day, the wide 13-foot beam of the Trojan 10 Meter Mid-Cabin made her one of the biggest 33-foot express boats in the business. (Indeed, even today it's rare to find a boat this size with quite so much beam.) Built on a stable, low-deadrise hull, the spacious mid-cabin interior includes an L-shaped Dinette in the main salon and a convertible U-shaped settee in the mid stateroom. A solid door provides privacy for the bow stateroom, while a curtain seperates the mid cabin from the salon. Notably, a stall shower is found in the head compartment--always a plus for serious cruisers. Topsides, the Trojan's huge bi-level cockpit is arranged with a double helm and companion seat (on storage boxes) on the bridgedeck, and bench seating at the transom. A radar arch, bow pulpit, and swim platform were standard. Removable hatches in the cockpit sole provide good access to the engines. With standard 350-hp gas engines, the 10 Meter Mid-Cabin Express wull cruise at 17-18 knots and reach a top speed in the mid 20s.
- Displacement: 12,500
- Total Power: 350
- Forward Stateroom Convertible Settee Aft / Mid-Cabin Head w/Vanity & Shower
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Refrigerator (2) Burner Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Loran C Radar Judson Engine Sync TriData
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Shorepower 12v Courtesy Lighting
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door Bow Pulpit Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator Dockside Pressure Water
- Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.