- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engines with 1000 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning (Portable), Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Updated Cockpit Upholstery, Complete Electronics Package (Radar, Autopilot, VHF Marine Radio, etc.), Camper Top Canvas Package, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and much more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam and a shallow keel the 34 Express evenly divides her hull length between the cockpit and interior. Her mid-cabin floorplan is arranged with an L-shaped settee to port in the salon and double berths fore and aft. The aft cabin has a door for privacy--a rare luxury--while the forward stateroom has only a curtain. Note that there's a stall shower in the head compartment. On deck, the cockpit has built-in bench seating aft as well as a transom door, and visibility from the raised bridgedeck is excellent. Hinged hatches in the cockpit sole provide good access to the engines. A bow pulpit, radar arch, transom door and swim platform were standard. Twin 350-hp Crusader V-drive gas engines will cruise the 34 Silverton at 20 knots and reach a top speed in the neighborhood of 30 knots.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 16,500
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 20-knots Max Speed: 28-knots
- Fuel: 254 Fresh Water: 47 Holding: 28
- Forward Island Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Hanging Locker Air-Conditioning (Portable) Television w/VCR Large Settee / Dinette to Port (Seats Six) Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW) Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System Radar Autopilot Loran
- (2) Batteries (NEW) Battery Switch Battery Charger/Inverter Emergency Start (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in Wired for Cable TV/Telephone
- Bow Pulpit w/Forward Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Shower Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Freshwater Washdown Updated Cockpit Upholstery Bottom Paint (FRESH) Camper Canvas Package w/Screens (NEW Front Isin Glass)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.