- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
PRICED JUST REDUCED $20K...SELLER WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT 405 CARVER AFT SOLD -- BE SURE TO VIEW FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engines with less than 500 original hours. Very well equipped notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Complete Raytheon Electronics Package (R21XX Radar, Chartplotter, Autopilot, Sum Log, VHF, etc.), Full Galley w/Hardwood Floor, Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Ice Maker, NEW Cabin Carpeting, NEW Aft Deck Carpeting, NEW 32" LCD Television, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced in 1997 as the 405 Aft Cabin, Carver gave her an exterior face-lift in 1999 with a new deck house profile and a new name, the 406 Aft Cabin. She might be considered a fairly straightforward aft-cabin design were it not for the fact that she's built on a deep-V hull--an unusual choice for an American-built motor yacht this size. Hull construction is solid fiberglass, and the wide chines if the 405/406 Aft Cabin provide some extra lift not generally found on a deeper-V hull form. Basically, the 405/406 is a stretched version of Carver's earlier 370 Aft Cabin model, the primary difference being the deep integral swim platform of the 405/406. Her two-stateroom, galley-down interior is arranged with double berths fore and aft and a lower helm is a popular option. The light maple woodwork and big wraparound deckhouse windows make the salon seem larger than the actual dimensions suggest. The aft deck is large enough for entertaining a few friends, and the walk-around helm console on the bridge provides plenty of topside seating. Standard 7.4-litre gas inboards will cruise at a leisurely 16 knots.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 27,900
- Fuel: 342 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 64
- Forward Stateroom Forward Head w/Vanity & Vacuflush Head Convertible Dinette Air Conditioning & Heat Entertainment Center w/TV/VCR Salon Sofa w/Pull-out Sleeper Aft / Master Stateroom w/Queen Size Berth Aft Head w/Vanity, Vacuflush Head & Stall Shower
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Hardwood Floor in Galley Refrigerator & Freezer Microwave Cooktop w/Stove
- (3) Batteries Battery Switches Generator 50-AMP Shorepower Battery Charger 12v Courtesy Lighting
- Windlass Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Canvas Enclosure Radar Arch
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Dockside Water Hook-up Fuel Shut Off Valve Central Vac AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player Transom Shower Transom Dock Box Hydralic Steering Cockpit Ice Maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.