- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) OFFERING ALL OF THE SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1997 SEA RAY 330 SUNDANCER OFFRES A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's (V-Drive Inboards) with only 475 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator (10 hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon GPS, Raytheon Radar), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, Canvas Enclosure (NEW 2006), Windlass, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Transom Shower, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: 2nd. owner vessel delivered new in 1997 on Great Lakes. Current owner of 5 years offers vessel for sale.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
An updated version of Sea Ray's original 330 Sundancer the 330 produced from 1995-99 is clearly a more stylish boat with softer exterior lines (note the reverse radar arch)and a slightly modified interior. The hull of the newer 330 is also longer than her predecessor and carries less deadrise (17 degrees vs. 21 degrees) as well as increased fuel. Too, the companionway is more to the center (it was to port on the original 330) which eases entry to the cabin. Belowdecks, the interior follows Sea Ray's standard Sundancer formula with a comfortable mid-cabin aft, a wide open salon with no bulkheads, full galley, and quality fabrics and hardware throughout. In the cockpit, a bench seat at the transom faces an aft-facing seat behind the helm and the gap can be filled to create a double sun-pad. Additional features include a transom door, cockpit wet bar, easy engine access, transom storage and wide sidedecks.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,200
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 30-35 Max Speed: 40
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Television w/VCR to Port Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Air-Conditioning & Heat Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Convertible Settee w/Storage Underneath Interior Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink w/Grohe Faucets Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol/Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Standard Horizon) Depth Sounder (Lowrance) Raytheon GPS Raytheon Radar Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (5 hours)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor Forward Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Power Engine Hatch Lift Power Windshield Vent Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Extended Swim Deck & Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync. Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Back w/Screens) (3) Grohe Faucets w/Extend-A-Hose SeaStar Sport Steering Wheel Remote Control Spotlight Cockpit Aux. Heater Dripless Shaft Logs FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.