- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION 06-27-2012.
NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 1990 TROJAN 11 METER EXPRESS BOASTS ALL OF THE SOUGHT AFTER EQUIPMENT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's with only 518 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan 6.5kw Generator (378 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter (Color), Radar, Auto-Pilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exceptionally clean and well cared for pride of ownership shows. New canvas in 2010. Truly a must see!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of original 11 Meter Express (1983 to 1989) boasts powder-coated railings, integrated swim platform, new single-stateroom floorplan. Unusual cabin layout has portside stateroom with double berth, forward dinette area, huge head compartment. Cockpit is arranged with L-shaped lounge seating forward, wet bar, bench seating aft. Radar arch, bow pulpit, transom door were standard. Note wide side decks.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 16,800
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 20-knots Max Speed: 30-knots
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Note: NEW Cabin Interior. Forward V-Berth / Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Television Portside Stateroom w/Privacy Door & Double Berth Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Radar GPS w/Chartplotter (Color) Auto-Pilot w/Remote Control AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Onan 6.5kw Generator Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (2-Convertible Tops, Straight Drop Canvas, Aft Slant Back Canvas, Screens) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Engine Sync. NEW DQ Propellers NEW Cabin Interior Some NEW Cockpit Vinyl FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.