- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION OWNER MUST SELL DUE TO HEALTH REASONS!!! CLEAN AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1968 CHRIS CRAFT 38 COMMANDER "SEDAN" OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTNG DETAILS.
2004 SURVEY ON FILE AND AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW BY REQUEST.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 427-cid 300-hp Ford Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler 6.5kw Generator, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure & Aft Deck Cover), and MUCH more!
VESSEL IS LOCATED OFF-SITE AND SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT LISTING AGENT FOR SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,580
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 75 Holding: 20
- Forward V-Berth w/Television Main Salon w/(2) Chairs to Port & Sofa to Starboard (Note: Pull-Out Sofa Sleeps-2) Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth, Sleeps-2) Lower Helm Station Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator / Freezer Stove 3-Burner (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass (Azimuth Digital) VHF Marine Radio Sum Log w/Depth Sounder Engine Sync. Fume Detector Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Alpine AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in Kohler 6.5kw Generator (1310 hours.) (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start System
- Anchor Locker Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Complete Enclosure, Aft Deck Awning w/Cover, Forward Windshield Canvas Cover) Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (1) Spare Propeller 2004 Survey on File CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.