- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NUMEROUS UPDATES MAKE THIS 360 EXPRESS CRUISER A MUST SEE -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING!!
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engines with only 950 original hours. Well maintained and loaded with updates features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Generator, Newer Full Canvas, Re-Upholstered Salon in 2005, New Berber Carpet Throughout (2005), New AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Mp3 Player and the list goes on!! Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
An innovative an unusual design, the Sea Ray 360 Express Cruiser is distinguished by her unique T-shaped hardtop and spoiler section. Supported by the windshield, the forward end of the top provides wind protection while underway. TAo get all-weather protection, the slots in the T-top can be closed with clear snap-in vinyl inserts or plexiglas panels. She was equally innovative below, where angled bulkheads give the staterooms and head compartment unusual shapes--a notable departure from the rigid, squared-off interiors found in most boats of the early 1980s. The interior is very spacious thanks to an extra wide 13 foot 11-inch beam. The highlight of the floorplan is a huge galley with acres of counter space and tons of storage. On deck, the cockpit is huge with double helm and companion seats and a full-width bench seat at the transom. (Note the absense if a transom door.) A teak pulpit and swim platform were standard, and three in deck hatches provide good access to the motors. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with propeller pockets, the 360 Express will cruise at 18 knots and deliver a top speed in the mid 20's.
- Displacement: 17,900
- Total Power: 350 Max Speed: 25+ knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 28
- Master Stateroom Includes a Queen Size Berth Storage Drawers in Master Stateroom Sink in Master Stateroom Bunk Beds in Guest Cabin or Convertible to a Couch Convertible Couch in Salon Head w/Shower
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven / Cooktop Refrigerator / Freezer (Full Size)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Oceanus DSC) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Mp3 Player Depth Sounder Sum Log GPS Hailer
- (4) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs Onan Generator (less than 150 original hours) ***New Carb / Complete Tune-Up Dockside Telephone & Cable TV Hook-up
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Hardtop / T-Top Remote Control Spotlight (2) Forward Deck Hatches Newer Full Canvas Bow Pulpit
- Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs Sentry Fume Detector New Canvas (2003/2004) Halon Fire System Surveyed in 2004 New Berber Carpet in Cabin (2005) Salon Reupholstered (2005)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.