- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1993 SEA RAY 400 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Broker's Notes: Boat shows very well, well maintained.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with 750 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Westerbeke Generator with 97 hours, Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her classic sportcruiser styling, huge cockpit, and luxurious interior, the Sea-Ray 400 Express Cruiser was considered a state-of-the-art boat when she was introduced. This was the long-awaited replacement model for the 390 Express Cruiser, and while she has less bean than her predecessor, she was a big step up in luxury and appearance. Built on a deep-v hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, the two-stateroom interior of the 400 Express offers overnight accommodation's for six. The master stateroom includes a pedestal island berth as well as a TV/VCR and a privacy door, and a circular pocket door closes off the starboard sitting room, converting it into a private stateroom with a full-size bed and convertible upper bunk. A separate shower stall is found in the head, and the large galley includes a breakfast bar and generous storage. On deck, double helm and companion seats are forward in the cockpit, while U-shaped seating aft converts into a sun-pad. An extended swim platform was a popular option in later models.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,000
- Total Power: 340 Cruising Speed: 18-knots Max Speed: 25+ knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 30
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Convertible Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (2) Television's w/VCR Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door -- Lounge Converts to Bunk-Beds Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Built-in Blender Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave / Convection Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Apelco 5200 VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon 620 Chartplotter Raytheon R11XX Radar Cetrek Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent •Transom Shower Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Extended Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder & Storage Locker
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure (3) Windshield Wipers Engine Sync. Horn FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.