- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!
(ORIGINAL OWNER) INSIDE RACK STORED SINCE NEW AND METITICOUSLY MAINTAINED THIS 2000 ENVISION 32 ILLUSION IS IN "LIKE NEW" CONDITION -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines with Bravo I Sterndrives and 453 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Nicely Equipped Galley (Sink w/Pressure Water System, Refrigerator, Microwave), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (Helm & Transom Remote Control), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Transom Shower, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Exceptionally clean this vessel was purchased new in 2000 and has been inside rack stored when not in use since new (heated winter storage). A trailer is not included however we can assist with the purchase of one if necessary -- Call or email our sales office for details.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,300
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 43 Max Speed: 65+
- Fuel: 176 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: 10
- Forward V-Berth (Sleeps Two) Convertible Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (Helm / Transom Remote Control)
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/(2) Cords (3) 12V Plug-in's
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker Transom Shower Manual Bolster Seats Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Cockpit Mooring Cover Horn Professionally Maintained Bravo I Sterndrives Stainless Steel Tie Bar Engine Sync. INSIDE RACK STORED (HEATED WINTERS) ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.