- 30 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED AND SERIOUSLY OFFERED FOR SALE THIS 2005 BAYLINER 305 OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 5.0-litre MPI 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines w/Bravo III Sterndrives and only 35 hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Hot/Cold Transom Shower, Garmin Color GPS/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Helm Remote Control, Complete Safety Equipment Package (Lines, Life Jackets, Flares, Fire Extinguisher's, etc.), and much more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Family cruiser (called 3055 Ciera Sunbridge in '99 to '02) with wide 11-foot beam has much to offer in comfort, versatility. Expansive mid-cabin interior boasts full 6'5" headroom, two double berths, fully equipped galley, roomy head compartment. Cockpit has removable table, fill-in sun pad. Walk-through windshield provides easy bow access. Long list of standard equipment includes cockpit wet bar, tilt wheel, radar arch, trim tabs, transom shower.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,857
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 45
- Fuel: 148 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 30
- Forward Double Berth Salon (Convertible to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin Cabin Headroom 6'5"! Air-Conditioning & Heat Head w/Vanity & Shower 15" Flat Screen TV
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer 2-Burner Cooktop Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Garmin GPS/Chartplotter (Color) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Helm Mounted Remote Control
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch 30-AMP Shorepower w/Cord Battery Charger
- Radar Arch Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Walk Through Windshield Transom Door Cockpit Wet Bar Transom Shower (Hot/Cold)
- Trim Tabs Bravo III Sterndrives Extra Shorepower Cord for Travel Lines, Life Jackets, Flares, Ships Bell, Fire Extinguisher, Bumpers, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.