- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1987 CARVER 3207 AFT CABIN OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR OVERNIGHTING AND OR EXTENDED CRUISING -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.7-litre 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum Log, GPS w/Chartplotter, etc.), Fly-Bridge Bimini Top, AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Spacious double-cabin cruiser with boxy profile makes up in comfort whatever she lakes in sex appeal. Accommodations include two private staterooms, two heads, full-size galley, salon with convertible sofa. Aft deck can accommodate a couple of folding chairs; fly-bridge offers seating for four. Cruise at 16-18 knots with standard 260-hp gas engines (mid 20s top).
- Ballast: na Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 20-knots Max Speed: 32-knots
- Fuel: 182 Fresh Water: 84 Holding: 40
- Forward Stateroom w/V-Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (NEW 2001) w/Updated Electronic Control Pull-Out Sofa to Port in Salon Aft Stateroom w/Twin Berths & Privacy Door Aft Stateroom Hanging Locker Storage Aft Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System (NEW Pump 2007) Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer (Full-Size) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Note: Lower Helm Station w/Compass, VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder. Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter (NEW 2000) AM/FM Stereo System Hailer
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2008) Battery Switch Battery Charger (NEW 2001) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord (2-50' Cords w/Splitter) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (Note: Extended Swim Ladder NEW 2008)
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Fly-Bridge Bimini Top w/Enclosure (New Canvas w/Isin Glass in 2002) (NEW 2008) Water Pumps (REBUILT 2008) Carb's Windshield Cover (NEW 2002) (2) Sets of Docklines (Home & Away) Life Jackets Engine Sync. (1) Windshield Wiper Horn CURRENT OWNER OF 10 YEARS COMPLETE BOAT, ENGINE'S, AND ACCESSORIES MANUALS FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.