- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Forward Guest Cabin to Starboard w/Twin Bunks, 6.5kw Kohler Generator w/Less Than 100 Hours, Lowrance GPS w/Chartplotter, Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Complete Enclosure), Optional Radar Arch and Transom Door, Upgraded 4-Blade Propellers w/(2) Spare 3-Blade Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes all original owners manuals / paperwork. Current (original) owner ordered boat with Radar Arch & Optional Transom Door. Newer shaft packing. Optional forward docking lights. Boat will need rub-out / wax as topsides are showing fade.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Traditional 1980s convertible combined space, comfort, performance in an affordable package. Original twin-stateroom, mid-galley interior gave way to more open single-stateroom, galley-down floor plan in 1989. Lower helm station was never offered. Note large cabin windows, generous storage. Cockpit is large enough for two anglers and their gear; wide side decks provide good foredeck access. Fly-bridge offers seating for six.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 23,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 15-16 knots Max Speed: 25-knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Gunwale Storage Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door Guest Cabin w/Hanging Locker Head (Electric Flush) Forward to Port w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Salon w/Sofa to Port (Sofa Converts to Berth) Salon w/(2) Chairs to Starboard Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) w/Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) Lowrance GPS w/Chartplotter Fuel-Flow Meters AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2008) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler 6.5kw Generator (Less Than 100 Original Hours)
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Dockside City Water Connection
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure) Bottom Paint 4-Blade Propellers w/(1) Set of Spare 3-Blade Propellers Docking Lights Newer Shaft Packing Complete set of original owners manuals / paperwork Professionally Serviced Since New! ORIGINAL OWNER GREAT LAKES FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.