EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A "TURN-KEY" 1970 26' SKIFFCRAFT RUNABOUT (STORED INSIDE / RUNS LIKE NEW) -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISING DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features a Single 302-cid 220-hp Crusader Gas Engine with Volvo 270 Sterndrive (light usage). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Forward V-Berth, Head (Portable), Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top w/Side Curtains), Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Updates include but are not limited to the following: White Vinyl Decking, New Stainless Steel Rubrail, West System Epoxy Bottom, Fresh Paint (Hull & Topsides), Fresh Varnish (Transom, Interior Trim, and Complete Inside of Hull), New Windshield, New Mahogany Back Seat, New Mahogany Interior Trim... -- See Full Specs for Additional Info!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 5,500
- Total Power: 220 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 40+
- Fuel: 35
- Forward V-Berth Head (Portable)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio
- (1) Battery Battery Switch
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch
- Updates Include: White Vinyl Decking ($2,000.00) New Stainless Steel Rubrail ($2,000.00) West System Bottom ($14,000.00) Fresh Paint (Hull & Topsides) ($2,500.00) Fresh Varnish (Transom, Interior Trim, and Complete Inside of Hull) ($1,500.00) New Windshield ($475.00) New Mahogany Back Seat ($2,500.00) New Mahogany Interior Trim ($750.00) Engine & Sterndrive Updates: Exhaust Manifold Exhaust Risers New Mallory Distributor Oil Drain Kit Starter (2) Batteries Rebuild Carb Tune-up (2) Bellows Replaced in Sterndrive Sterndrive & Engine Oil (Fresh) Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top w/Side Curtains) Horn Spare Propeller CRUSADER 302-CID 220-HP GAS ENGINE VOLVO 270 STERNDRIVE (NEW BELLOWS & FRESH LUBE) 2ND OWNER (OF 5 YEARS) SURVEY ON FILE FROM 2006 FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.