- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 8.1-litre MPI 385-hp Gas Engine's with only 337 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Plan-B Interior Layout, Solid Teak & Holly Cabin Sole, Windlass Anchor, 48" Swim Platform w/Recessed Roller/Chocks for Inflatable/PWC, Full Convertible-Top Canvas Cockpit Enclosure, Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log (Depth/Speed), GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/AMP/(4) Speakers, Aft-Facing Lounge / Fold Down, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel is located off-site and will require notice for boarding / showing -- Please call or email our sales office for details. Tiara build sheet available for review upon request.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
High-style cruiser from late 1990s gets high marks for posh accommodations, well-placed amenities, good turn of speed. Interior is huge for a 35-footer thanks to wide 13'9" beam. Salon lounge converts into second stateroom at night. Huge cockpit with foldaway rear seat, twin transom doors is amongst largest in her class. Extended swim platform can stow inflatable or PWC. Note huge transom storage trunk.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,600
- Total Power: 385 Cruising Speed: 21-knots Max Speed: 28-knots
- Fuel: 354 Fresh Water: 124 Holding: 45
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Pedestal Style Berth w/Storage Below Forward Stateroom w/Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Head (Vacuflush) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Solid Teak & Holly Cabin Sole Optional Plan-B Cabin Configuration Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink (Stainless Steel) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Raytheon 220 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST40 Depth Sounder & ST40 Speed Indicator Raytheon RL74C (Color) Radar Raytheon 112 Recevier Raytheon RC530 Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/AMP/(4) Speakers
- (7) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet-Bar w/Sink Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Power Engine Hatch Lift 48" Extended Swim Platform w/Recessed Rollers/Chocks for Inflatable/PWC Storage -- Swim Platform also features Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Convertible Top w/Forward/Side/Aft-Curtain) Freshwater Wash-down Pump Engine Oil-Changer (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs Sale Complete with all original owners manuals / papers ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.