- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2003 SEA RAY 420 SUNDANCER OFFERS A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3M 417-hp Cummins Diesel Engine's with only 350 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Head's (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Stall Shower Forward), Cherry Wood Cabin Interior, Carpet Runners, Central Vacuum System, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Fish Finder, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Bow Thruster, Trolling (slow speed) valves, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, and MUCH more! Inside heated storage since new.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
State-of-the-art sport yacht is an impressive blend of European styling, posh accommodations. Wide 14-foot beam allows huge interior with two private staterooms, lacquered cherry woodwork, leather sofas, deep-pile carpeting. Massive cockpit features posh U-shaped lounge seating aft, near perfect helm layout. Aft section of cockpit lifts electrically for engine access. Hardtop turns a good-looking yacht into a real crowd pleaser.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 22,500
- Total Power: 417 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 335 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 42
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Forward Stateroom Television w/DVD-Player Hanging Locker's Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower -- Note: Head to Port, Stall Shower to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door -- Lounge w/U-Shaped Settee Converts to Berth Aft Head (Vacuflush w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin Television w/DVD-Player Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth, Note Storage Below) Salon Television w/DVD-Player Interior Cabin Carpet Runners Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Auto Pilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (6) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler Generator Emergency Start System
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Forward Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bow Thruster Canvas Package (Bimini Top Cockpit Enclosure) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Engine Sync. ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare at (330) 441-1349 cell or (330) 723-7234 office for additional information or to schedule a showing. Broker recommended!