- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 4.3-litre 190-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 396 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top, Screens), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-selling mid-cabin express gives owners full measure of comfort, performance in a stylish package. Upscale interior with compact galley, stand-up head with shower, convertible dinette sleeps six. Aft stateroom has curved sliding window for ventilation. Space-efficient cockpit has wet bar, cooler and stereo for entertaining. Note transom storage locker, extended swim platform, transom shower. Above-average fit and finish.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,500
- Total Power: 190 Cruising Speed: 29-MPH Max Speed: 42-44 MPH
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 28 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth Forward Hanging Locker to Port Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player w/CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table Forward Anchor Locker Transom Door Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Alpha I Sterndrives HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.