- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 2002 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp Gas Engine's with only 330 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Bimini-Top Cockpit Canvas Enclosure, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her striking profile and comfortable interior, the Sea Ray 310 Sundancer was designed for upscale cruisers willing to pay top dollar for a quality mid-size express. This is a well-crafted boat, better finished than previous Sea Ray models and incorporating high-grade hardware, appliances, and furnishings. When the 310 Sundancer was introduced in 1998, she came with an unusual floor-plan that required those using the forward kidney-shaped berth to climb over the circular dinette seat. Sea Ray dumped that plan in 1999, replacing it with a more conventional layout with an angled double berth forward and a conventional dinette with facing seats. In both configurations, a roomy mid-cabin offers true seclusion thanks to a real door instead of a curtain. The Sundancer's large cockpit has everything for relaxing and entertaining including a triple helm seat (with a flip-up seat for the driver), U-shaped aft seating, and a refreshment center with wet bar and cooler. For engine access, the entire bridgedeck raises electrically at the push of a button.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom w/Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Under Berth Dinette (Convertible) to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Television w/VCR Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Emergency Start System (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Forward Anchor Locker Anchor w/Windlass & Forward Controls Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Aft Cockpit Sun-Pad Filler Cushions Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform (w/Extension) w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Bimini Top Enclosure) MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-hp Gas Engine's V-Drive Inboards Dripless Shaft Logs Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 310 Sundancer features twin 5.0L MPI MerCruiser Bravo III stern drives and an inviting cockpit layout. Belowdecks, the cabin has been made even more spacious, perfect for extended hours of relaxation and luxurious comfort.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.