- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 525-SC 525-HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LODADED WITH EQUIPMENT / FEATURES AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 1996 BAJA 420 OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater boat since new this vessel features Triple MerCruiser 525-SC 525-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 260 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2000 Fastload Tri Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, LCD Television, Westerbeke 5.0kw Generator (55-hours), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod Connect, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators, Silent Choice Exhaust, Power Bolster Seats, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Power Engine Hatch Lift, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Located off-site and shown by appointment only. Recent marine survey on file and available for review upon request.
- Forward V-Berth Large U-Shaped Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table Enclosed Head (Pump-out) LCD Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Ice-Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon 398 GPS/Loran AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod Connect
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 5.0kw Westerbeke Generator (55-Hours) (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Power Bolster Seats (Helm / Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators Halon Fire System Cockpit Mooring Cover Horn Silent Choice Exhaust Freshwater Engine Flush 2004 Fastload Tri-Axle Boat Trailer w/Brakes Recent Marine Survey -- Available For Review Upon Request FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.