- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TMAD 41D (200-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS (NO TRADES) FOR THIS 1987 BLUE SEAS 31 -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Volvo TMAD 41D 200-HP Diesel Engine with 1327.6 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Raytheon Autopilot), Bow Thruster, Interlux VC-17 Bottom, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Surveyed April 2010 -- On file and available for review upon request.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Handsome Canadian-built sport sedan combines classic Downeast styling with proven semi-displacement hull. Offered in two configurations: "Palm Beach" version has short deckhouse, big fishing cockpit, while, "Out Island" version has extended house, smaller cockpit. Highlights include standard lower helm, convertible salon settee, generous storage, bow pulpit. Full-length keel with skeg protects running gear for safety.
- Forward V-Berth / Stateroom Forward V-Berth w/Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Convertible Salon Settee Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric)
- Ritchie 4" Compass Apelco VXL 5000 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST 40 Depth Sounder Garmin 2010c (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon ST 5000 Autopilot w/Remote
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker w/Bow-Mounted Delta Plow Anchor Fender Holders Swim Deck Hydraulic Steering
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Drop Curtain for Aft Pilot-House, Windshield Bra) Raw Water Washdown Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint Bow Thruster CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS APRIL 2010 SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.