- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum HO (425-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2006 FORMULA 353 FASTECH OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-HO 425-HP Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 260 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink, McLeod Power Bolster Seats (Helm / Companion), K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Drive / Tab Indicators, Corsa Exhaust w/Silent Choice, Livorsi Shifters/Throttles, Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer & Sirius Satellite Radio, Cockpit Mooring Cover, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel located off-site and shown by appointment only.
Boat shows well with an attractive color combination and graphics package. The hull was just detailed and looking flawless. Outstanding quality gauges, sound system, bolsters and engine/drive package.
- Forward V-Berth Mid-Ship Lounge (Port/Starboard Couches) Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink Cabin Carpet Runner
- Sink Refrigerator
- Ritchie Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer & Sirius Satellite Radio
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker Transom Shower McLeod Power Bolster Seats (Helm / Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators Cockpit Mooring Cover Halon Fire System Horn Corsa Silent Choice Exhaust Freshwater Flush ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.