- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (350-HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR AND LOADED WITH UPDATES / UPGRADES; PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1986 CHRIS CRAFT 332 EXPRESS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 664 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Complete Bimini-Top Cockpit Canvas Enclosure, NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, NEW Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent updates include but are not limited to the following: New Canvas Package, New Cockpit Upholstery, New Cockpit Carpeting (Removable), New Windlass Anchor, Bottom Stripped / Epoxy Painted / Fresh Bottom Paint, New Exterior Paint Accents. Professionally serviced...Boat looks and runs great!!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular inboard express from 1980s combined comfortable accommodations with expansive, wide-open cockpit. Generous 12'1" beam permits spacious interior. Single-level cockpit is suitable for fishing. Note wide side decks, Windshield vents, good engine access. Bolt-on swim platform became standard in 1986. Deep-V hull can handle a pretty good chop
- Forward Island Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Forward Berth w/Drawer Storage Underneath Dinette / Settee to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk-Beds) Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric / Alcohol) 2-Burner
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 540S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Teak Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Windlass Anchor (NEW) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs NEW Bimini-Top Canvas Package / Full Enclosure Bottom -- Media Blasted, Interlux Epoxy, Fresh Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Professionally Serviced NEW Exterior Paint NEW Cockpit Interior FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.