- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum MPI (415-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 2000 POWERQUEST 340 VYPER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNTIY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp Gas Engine's w/Bravo I Sterndrive's and 550 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2000 Eagle Tri-Axle Trailer, Latham External Hydraulic Steering, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators, Silent Choice Exhaust, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Full Canvas Package (NEW Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top w/Complete Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/AMP/Sub-woofer & (6) Speakers, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,500
- Total Power: 830 Cruising Speed: 45 Max Speed: low 70
- Fuel: 165 Fresh Water: 12 Holding: 10
- Forward V-Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Port / Starboard Facing Couches Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) to Starboard
- Sink (Stainless Steel) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/AMP/Sub-Woofer/(6) Speakers
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch (1) Forward Deck Hatch Manual Bolster Seats Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators Stainless Steel 4-Blade Propellers Latham External Hydraulic Steering Bravo I Sterndrives Canvas Package (NEW Cockpit Mooring Cover, LIKE NEW Bimini Top w/Complete Cockpit Enclosure) Silent Choice Exhaust 2000 Eagle Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes 2ND OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.