- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI (310-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2000 FORMULA 34 PC IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 288 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Carpet Runners, Kohler 7.3kw Generator w/15 Hours, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat shows well with Formula's spacious cabin, attention to detail, quality construction and lots of storage, attractive and timeless color combination, snap in carpet in great shape, turn-key boat, highly recommended by Broker for the discerning Buyer
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Polished mid-cabin express racked up impressive sales numbers for Formula throughout the 1990s. Cockpit amenities include U-shaped aft lounge with removable table, double-wide companion seat, flip-up helm seat, wet bar. Port-side floor compartment holds small cooler. Smartly appointed cabin with Ultraleather settee, large galley, contoured aft lounge sleeps six. Bow pulpit, radar arch, transom shower, foredeck sun pads were standard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Interior Carpet Runners Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove Microwave
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 182c GPS w/Chartplotter (Color) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.3kw Generator (15 Original Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Fender Holders Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Forward Deck Sun-Pad Note: Aft Cockpit Area Converts to Sun-Pad
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Bravo III Sterndrives CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at cell (330) 441-1349, office (330) 723-7234 for additional information or to schedule a showing.