- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD61A (300-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(CURRENT OWNER OF 16-YEARS) RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A 1988 PRINCESS 36 RIVIERA -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Volvo TAMD61A 300-hp Diesel Engine's (Rebuilt in 2009 w/less than 100 hours since rebuild). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Cockpit wet bar w/sink (missing ice-maker or refrigerator in cockpit). Recent May 2011 Marine Appraisal on file. Great opportunity!! ***Boat is available for viewing by appointment only.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Ship Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Mid-Ship Stateroom w/Hanging Locker / Storage Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Double Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (3-Burner) Refrigerator Blender
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Windlass Anchor Transom Door Swim Platform w/Teak Inserts & Boarding Ladder Cockpit Table Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Missing Cockpit Ice-Maker)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Camper Canvas Package w/Screens Horn (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight TOTAL BOAT HOURS = 1064; ENGINE'S REBUILT IN 2009 WITH LESS THAN 100 HOURS SINCE REBUILD CURRENT OWNER OF 16-YEARS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.