- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 375-hp (Fuel Injected)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR 1977 BERTRAM 42 MOTOR YACHT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED -- SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS. SMALLER PARTIAL TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 375-hp Fuel Injected Gas Engine's (only 300 hours on re-power). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan 6.5kw Generator, Complete Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Cetrek Autopilot w/Remote), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel shows in above average condition. A must see for those in the market for a 42 Bertram! ***Shown by appointment only -- please call or email to schedule a showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Traditional flush-deck motor yacht introduced in 1973 gets high marks for build quality, ride comfort, lasting popularity. Unusual floor plan layout had mid-level galley forward, forward hallway to starboard. Excellent visibility from the semi-enclosed lower helm. Queen berth replaced replaced the single beds in master stateroom in 1986.
- Forwad Stateroom w/V-Berth (Note Drawer Storage Underneath Berth & Privacy Door) Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon w/2-Sofa's to Starboard & Cocktail Table Salon Entertainment Center to Port w/Television etc. Aft / Master Stateroom w/Twin Berth's & Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Oven
- Compass (Upper & Lower Station) VHF Marine Radio (Upper & Lower Station) Depth Sounder (Upper & Lower Station) Raytheon Radar Raytheon GPS w/Chartplotter Cetrek Autopilpt w/Remote AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries Battery Charger Onan 6.5kw Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Anchor Locker Fender Holders Removable Cockpit Carpeting Aft Deck Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Aft Deck Wing Doors
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Epoxy Bottom (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top 2-Spare Propellers (Note: 4-blades on boat currently) Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS 2002 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.