- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1984 CRUISERS 336 ULTRA VEE OFFERS A GREAT CRUISING PLATFORM -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's with 930 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Onan 6.5 Generator, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS, Radar), Windlass Anchor, Epoxy Bottom, Camper Canvas Package, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Complete assortment of accessories included; (2) anchors, (6) fenders, (10) docklines, (12) life jackets, (1) life ring, (2) boat hooks, etc. Seller will review all reasonable offers!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-rounded 1980s cruiser combined unique interior with sturdy construction, comfortable ride. Aft cabin w/partial standing headroom, privacy door -- serves as master stateroom rather than guest quarters. Double-entry head offers access from both salon and aft stateroom. Hatches in cockpit sole provide good engine access. Visibility from raised helm seat is excellent. Note fuel increase in 1985. Prop pocket hull delivers good turn of speed: 20 knots cruise, about 30 knots top with 350-hp inboard gas engines.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Settee to Port (Converts to Berth) w/Cocktail / Dining Table Aft / Master Cabin w/Privacy Door & Full Berth (Note; Hanging Locker) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner) Alcohol/Electric Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log Depth Sounder GPS Radar AM/FM Stereo Hailer
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger Onan 6.5kw Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (4-50' Cord's & 1-25' Cord) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Windlass Anchor w/300' of Rode Cockpit Carpet (Removable) Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Epoxy Bottom Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Misc.Equipment (10-dock lines, 2-anchors, 12-life jackets, 1-life ring, 2-boat hooks, 2 fire extinguishers) CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.