- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (700-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1989 SILVERTON 34 CONVERTILBE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush), Onan 6.5kw Generator, Transom Door, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced in 1989 as a replacement for Silverton's previous 34 Convertible, this new, more rakish Silverton 34 lasted only two years before being replaced herself with an updated model in 1991. She was built on a better-riding hull than her predecessor with additional fuel capacity and an improved bottom design for improved headsea performance. Like all Silverton boats, hull construction is solid fiberglass. With her extended deckhouse and small cockpit, it's clear she was built with family cruising in mind rather than fishing. The interior of the 34 will sleep six in three separate areas--the salon sofa and dinette convert to sleep two each, and an island berth is located in the private stateroom forward. While the salon dimensions aren't overly generous, large wraparound windows and excellent headroom add to the impression of space. If the cockpit seems small, the flybridge--with the helm forward--is big for a 34-footer.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Sofa (Converts to Berth) Television Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Ice-Maker Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cords Onan 6.5kw Generator
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Fender Holders Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover) Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Horn 2006 Marine Survey FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.