- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 540-cid (530-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 2000 BLACK TUNDER 43XC -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Custom Built 540-cid 530-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 350 hours.
Engine's have 350 hours; 500 total hours on boat. Engine details; 9.3:1 compression (89 octane friendly), roller valve train, internally balanced, MSD ignition, lightning exhaust w/shotgun silencers, morroso high volume oil pans w/pre-oiling system, cam driven water pumps (no belts), polished aluminum/billet, aircraft plumbing/powder coat. Cruise 50-MPH @ 3400-3600 RPM (1.5-1.6 mpg @ 43-mph).
Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1999 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Spare Tire, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Power Bolster Cockpit Seating, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Garmin 2006C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/MP3 Connect, Full Canvas (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Bow Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure), 1-Set of Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat shows in above average condition. Soft goods (carpets / upholstery / etc) all in excellent condition. Note pedestal style forward berth, custom paint work, blue printed propellers...Nice boat and highly recommended by broker!
- Forward Berth (Pedestal / Island Style) Forward Berth Dressing Area to Port Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard (2) Leather Couches (Port / Starboard) Enclosed Head to Port (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dining / Cocktail Table 15" LCD Television w/DVD-Player LED Accent Lighting Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (6 Gallon) Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Lorwance Depth Sounder Garmin 2006C(Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/MP3 Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (NEW) (5) 12V Accessory Plug In's (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (4) Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker w/Anchor (150' Line & 6' Chain) Hot/Cold Transom Shower Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Deck Cover, Full Bow to Stern Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure) Raw Water Washdown Pump 1-Set Spare Propellers External Hydraulic Steering Dockside City Water Connection Shotgun Silencers External Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Bravo I Sterndrives Original owner Fresh water only Hoist or trailer kept, stored inside during winters CO2 Detector Smoke alarm Coast Guard Package Matching dock lines Custom steering wheel Optional cockpit storage area Mc Leod upholstery with triple electric bolsters Horn Powdered coated matching cup holders 1999 Manning tri-axle trailer with spare and six wheel surge brakes Trailer stored inside when not in use Survey available
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.