- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre (260-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TASTEFULLY UPDATED THIS 1987 SEA RAY 300 WEEKENDER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAIL. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engines with 990 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Furuno Radar), Dripless Shaft Logs, (NEW) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New Cockpit Upholstery 2010. New Cockpit Carpeting 2010. Cabin Interior Updated w/Teak & Holly Flooring, Newer Cabin Headliner. Recent Marine Survey. Pride of ownership shows!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Sea Ray 300 Weekender of the early 1980's is a straightforward express cruiser with inboard power, a flush cockpit, and practical cabin accommodation's. While the Weekender is somewhat dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and a wide 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for two adults and two kids. Unlike her sistership the 300 Sundancer (1985-89), the Weekender does not have a mid berth aft. In other respects, however, the floorplans of the two boats are identical. A double berth is located in the forward stateroom which has a sliding curtain for privacy. A convertible dinette is to port, and the standup head compartment contains a sink and shower. Because there's no mid-cabin, the Weekenders cockpit is flush--a feature that provides for a more open cockpit. Double-wide helm and companion seats are forward, and a removable lounge seat at the transom seats three. There are storage pockets under the gunnels, and a transom door was standard.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Displacement: 9,500
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard (Mirrored Door) Forward Drawer Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Stand-up Head w/Teak & Holly Flooring/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air Conditioning & Heat w/Programable Thermostat
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Chrome Faucet Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Stainless Steel Microwave 2-Burner Cooktop AC/DC Refrigerator w/Custom Wood Panel Face
- Compass Furuno Mark 2 Radar Standard Trip / Water Temp Unit VHF Marine Radio Digital Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Remote Control Emergency Start Switch VDO Rudder Angle Indicator Engine Sync
- (4) 12v Batteries w/Battery Boxes (2) Battery Switches 110V / 30-AMP Shorepower Engine Room Lights Aft Deck Lights 12v Lighting
- Radar Arch Bow Pulpit Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor Transom Door Bimini Top w/Full Canvas Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Remote Control Spotlight
- Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs (2005) New Propellers Lines, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers Professionally Finished Boat Bottom; 5 Coats of Interlux Epoxy Barrier Coat and 3 Coats of VC Offshore Bottom Paint (2005) Trim Tabs Removed and Poloshed Newer Rubrail Newer Tape Striping Newer Sea Ray Emblems Newer Interior Carpet w/Protective Covers Newer Cabin Headliner Newer Vinyl Cabin Walls All Interior Wood was Stripped / Sealed and Varnished 4-5 Coats of Captains Interior Satin Varnish Newer Cabin Carpet w/Protective Covers Newer Canvas; Bimini Top w/Forward, Side & Aft Panels, Screen for Center Front Panel, All New Canvas Hatch Covers, Helm Cover and Bow Pulpit Cover (2005) Newer V-Bunk Cushions Newer Dinette Seating Newer Curtains & Blinds in Main Cabin & Head Newer Sinks & Faucets in Galley & Head Newer Lighting Newer Countertops in Galley & Head Custom Teak and Holly Woods Steps into Cabin w/Storage Custom Teak and Holly Floor Under Dinette Custom Teak and Holly Floor in Head FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.