- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid (260-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER OF 25-YEARS) WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1974 TROJAN 32 SEDAN OFFERS A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chrysler 350-cid Gas Engine's (Rebuilt w/100 Hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Heat, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Generator, Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure (Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), Aft Deck Sun-Shade, Teak Swim Platform, Depth/Fish-Finder, AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Classic fly-bridge sedan with large cockpit, semi-enclosed lower helm remains the most popular boat of her type ever produced. Offered with or without a fly-bridge, the appeal of this boat rested with her roomy accommodations, handsome lines, affordable price. Well-planned interior with convertible dinette, stand-up head, full galley, sleeps four. Early models had teak decks; once-optional 220-gallon fuel capacity became standard in 1984.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Dinette (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Sofa in Salon (Converts to Berth) Chair w/Ottoman to Starboard in Salon Lower Helm Station Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth/Fish-Finder AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Generator (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Aft Deck Carpeting (Removable)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Enclosure, Aft Deck Sun Shade, Forward Windshield Cover) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn 2ND OWNER OF 25-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.