- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI (310-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1999 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER IS AMONGST THE CEANEST WE'VE SEEN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp Gas Engine's with 680 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer (Note: Upgraded Cockpit Speakers), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows...Hoist kept since new. Canvas, upholstery, carpets, etc., all in above average condition. Exterior fiberglass shines! A must see for those in the market for a 340 Sundancer ... highly recommended by broker. Dingy w/Motor available separately -- call or email our sales office for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Handsome 34-footer introduced in 1999 combined sleek styling, upscale accommodations, sporty performance. Two floor plans were offered both open-plan layouts with convertible dinette, well-designed galley. Excellent helm layout boasts double companion seat, burled dash, tilt wheel. Radar arch, wet bar, enclosed fender storage were standard
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon GPS Garmin GPS 210 (w/Electronic Charts) Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer (Upgraded Cockpit Speakers)
- (3) Batteries (NEWER) Battery Switches Battery Charger Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor w/Pedal Controls Anchor Locker Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure) Freshwater Washdown Engine Sync Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs HOIST KEPT SINCE NEW ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.