- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI (310-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1999 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER IS AMONGST THE CEANEST WE'VE SEEN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre MPI 310-hp Gas Engine's with 735 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer (Note: Upgraded Cockpit Speakers), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows...Hoist kept since new. Canvas, upholstery, carpets, etc., all in above average condition. Exterior fiberglass shines! A must see for those in the market for a 340 Sundancer ... highly recommended by broker. Dingy w/Motor available separately -- call or email our sales office for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Handsome 34-footer introduced in 1999 combined sleek styling, upscale accommodations, sporty performance. Two floor plans were offered both open-plan layouts with convertible dinette, well-designed galley. Excellent helm layout boasts double companion seat, burled dash, tilt wheel. Radar arch, wet bar, enclosed fender storage were standard
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon GPS Garmin GPS 210 (w/Electronic Charts) Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer (Upgraded Cockpit Speakers)
- (3) Batteries (NEWER) Battery Switches Battery Charger Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor w/Pedal Controls Anchor Locker Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure) Freshwater Washdown Engine Sync Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs HOIST KEPT SINCE NEW ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.