- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 (375-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND INSIDE BOAT-HOUSE STORED SINCE NEW THIS 1992 TIARA 3600 OPEN OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3208 Diesel 375-hp Engine's with only 650 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Westerbeke Generator (102Hours), Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform, Radar, GPS w/Chartplotter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows. Never fished. Inside boat-house stored since new. A must see for those in the market for a 3600 Open.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Strong-selling express set class standards in her era for cabin luxury, design versatility. Highlights include well-appointed interior with solid teak joinery, expansive bi-level cockpit, top-quality construction. Original cabin layout with island berth forward sleeps four; alternate layout introduced in 1989 sleeps six. Note side side decks, sturdy windshield, wide transom door. Entire bridgedeck lifts on hydraulic rams for engine access.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Berth w/Storage Underneath Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk-Bed) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower -- Note upgraded granite vanity top Teak/Holly Cabin Sole Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Garbage Disposal Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (2) Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio B&G Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip) Garmin GPS 492 w/Chartplotter JRC 1000 Radar Clarion AM/FM Stereo System
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (102 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Y-Adapter & Shorepower Cable
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Windlass Anchor Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform Power Engine Hatch Lift (4) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Forward Bimini-Top / Aft 1/4 Bimini-Top w/Slant Back Enclosure Livewell Freshwater / Raw Water Washdown Engine Sync Remote Control Spotlight ORIGINAL OWNER BOAT-HOUSE KEPT SINCE NEW FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.