- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (310-hp Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1996 MAXUM 3900 SCR (AKA 4100 SCR) OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Broker's notes: This boat shows very well. Interior freshly detailed 7/2012. The 3900 SCR would be perfect for a family needing a cruiser with all the amenities (generator, autopilot, and more), with an exceptionally large swim platform and easy access molded stairs, with lots of head room both in and out. Tasteful neutral color palette. Camper back canvas extends your boating season.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with only 483 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Dripless Shaft Logs, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, new isinglass from the windshield back to the screens, fresh bottom paint and MUCH more! Bring offers!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Bold offshore express -- one of the biggest express boats offered in late 1990s -- is sexy, roomy, fun to drive. Wide 13'6" beam affords spacious interior with home-size galley, private forward stateroom, convertible aft settee. Huge cockpit has U-lounge seating aft, two removable tables, centerline transom door. Unique port/starboard transom steps lead directly to side decks. Called Maxum 3900 SCR in 1996 (4100 SCR in 1997 to 1999)
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth w/Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Television Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log (Depth/Speed/Trip) Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Raytheon Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Storage Locker
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (3) Windshield Wipers Freshwater Washdhown Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs ***Dinghy available for purchase (West Marine w/6-hp Nissan) CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349 cell or (330) 723-7234 office for additional information or to schedule a showing.